Terms and Conditions
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
No merchandise may be returned for credit or exchange without a return authorization number (RMA) from 2T2 Group Inc. This authorization is obtained from customer service or from a sales representative. Only goods in their original unopened cartons and in resalable condition can be accepted for credit or a replacement within 30 days of their purchase . A handling charge of 15% of the returned merchandise shall apply (minimum of $25). Freight costs are customer’s responsibility. Only previously authorized goods will be accepted for credit. We reserve the right, at any time, to refuse any credit for the return of merchandise, which will be returned at the sender’s expense in the event of non-compliance, following inspection of the merchandise.
Merchandise ordered according to buyer specification will not be eligible for return or cancellation.
CLAIM FOR DAMAGES
2T2 Group Inc. will not accept any obligation or responsibility for all and any damages that occurred during transit. All claims for damages must be submitted to the shipping company.
CLAIM FOR MISSING MERCHANDISE
Any claim for missing merchandise will not be accepted by 2T2 Group Inc., unless it has been submitted in writing and or reported to our sales offices within three (3) days following receipt date of goods.
OTHER THAN STATED MODIFICATIONS MADE TO PRODUCT
Any modifications made to product cancels the product warranty and hence becomes unreturnable for credit or exchange.
- Contact our customer service or a sales representative.
- A return authorization number (RMA) will be communicated and sent within a short period of time.
- Clearly identify the merchandise return with the pre-authorized merchandise return number, your customer name and the documents provided by 2T2 Group Inc. must be included with the merchandise return.
- Brand new products, unused, must be returned without any sign or wear and tear, in the original package.
- Defective products should be placed in the original packaging if possible.
- A credit or a replacement, depending on the situation, will be issued following reception and verification of goods.